Coastal Bliss-Located Pointe West Coastal Bliss @ Pointe West
Size –3 Bedrooms • 3 Bathrooms 3 Baths • Sleeps 5-8
Cancellation: Guest receives 100% (less cancellation fee) if cancellation occurs more than 60 days before arrival; Guest receives 50% (less cancellation fee) if cancellation occurs more than 14 days before arrival; No refunds within 14 days of arrival.
This condo is for all saltwater souls! It's bright, and spacious, a few steps from the lazy river pool, and the sunsets are something you would see on a postcard. Coastal Bliss is located in the upscale Pointe West community on the bayside. The balcony overlooks the vast Galveston Bay, beautiful wetlands, and the 'Sunset Bridge" where people flock in the evenings to witness the majestic sunset over Galveston Bay.
The unit has been recently renovated and features antiques from The 1900 Great Storm of Galveston. This one-of-a-kind condo brings together the digital present and old-city charm.
- Birders, relax on the large private balcony and watch Roseate Spoonbills, Egrets, and Herons in their wetland's natural habitat
- Fisherman, the bay is only 12-18 inches deep- you can wade right out close to the condo
- Couples, enjoy the privacy of your own rooms to retire to at night after a day of enjoying the community together
- Families, let the little ones play on the splash pads or float them along on the lazy river. There are weekend crafts and activities at the beach club for the kiddos as well.
- Winter Texans, this can be your piece of paradise for an escape to tranquility and peace.
Come see for yourself - It`s a great getaway from the hustle and bustle of day-to-day life.
Small dogs are considered with an additional fee.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns PRIOR to booking.
** Special rates are available for Winter Texas and longer stays. Please contact us for details!**
1. No access is granted without the Coastal Waves Vacations terms & conditions agreement being signed, even if paid in full.
2. We require your mailing address, cell phone number, Photo ID, selfie, names and ages of all individuals staying at the home, vehicle information, and full pet information if bringing pets.
3. Guests must be 25 years or older to reserve, must occupy the property during the rental period, and be the person responsible for the group. Individuals may not rent on behalf of others.
4. No events, prom, graduation, parties, or gatherings of any sort without prior written approval. Additional fees may apply.
5. Elevators can be unreliable; we apologize, but Coastal Waves Vacations can not guarantee they will be working during your stay
About the OwnerHere at Coastal Waves Vacations we understand what makes a vacation home right for our guests. We make it our business to find vacation rentals of the highest standard that go above and beyond our guest's expectations. By providing the finest in vacation rentals we can ensure that our guest's vacation is a success no matter which property they decide to stay in. We know what it takes to run a successful vacation rental management company. Providing quality homes, cleaned by quality employees, and providing quality customer and concierge service is what sets us apart from the rest. Whether you are renting with us or putting your rental in our hands as an owner you can be sure that you working with the best.
The Beach Club amenities are managed by the homeowners association. Coastal Waves Vacations has no control and cannot guarantee the availability/operation of any amenity.
|Property Type||Condo in a building on the 1st floor|
Elevators managed by condo association and CWV cannot guarantee operation.
|Setting & View||
Bunk has a twin on the top and full at the bottom. Adults, infants, and toddlers are not allowed on the top bunk.
|Sports & Adventure||
- Registration Number
- Registration Expiration Date
- Jan 1, 2023