Galveston Vacation Rental Property Management
If you’re thinking about renting your home as a vacation rental, Coastal Waves Vacations is here to help!
Coastal Waves Vacations is not just another property management company, and your home is not just another property ID. We want to partner with great homeowners, who care about their properties and the experience guests have at your property.
Our company began when our owner decided to rent out her own home as a vacation rental, but was not able to find a company on the island that she felt was hands-on & that she’d entrust to take care of her own home as it were theirs. We understand what it’s like to be on the owner’s side of the business, as well as the property manager’s side and even the guest. We take care of our rentals with the same care and involvement as if they were our own homes.
Coastal Waves Vacations is a full-service property management company; priding ourselves on professionalism, integrity, accountability, and quality housekeeping, maintenance, and customer service while maintaining your property at the highest standards possible.
We want to meet and exceed your goals, as well as make sure your home stays in the best possible condition and continues to look great year after year. We do this by being very hands on and safeguarding your investment by completing regular inspections between every reservation in order to prevent, rather than fix issues that may arise. We have a stringent selection process for all suppliers, service providers, and our office staff. Together, we share similar goals and are vested in your home and our business relationship.
Coastal Waves Vacations takes care of advertising your home, having professional photos taken, writing up your property description, managing reservations, schedules maintenance repairs, cleaning, inspections, ensures guest satisfaction, takes after-hours emergency calls, handles reservation inquires around the clock and on weekends to inquiries so you never miss a reservation just because our office was closed.
Coastal Waves Vacations even handles all the accounting; pays state sales tax, local occupancy tax, prepares your 1099, and pays out any bills you may have incurred from your escrow account.
Property management is pretty tough work, but we have seen it all, been through it all, and have it down to a science! There are a lot of things that go into making sure your rental is ready and things go smoothly. With lots of experience, we have learned what works and what doesn’t when it comes to managing vacation rental homes on Galveston Island. We understand how valuable your time, money and most importantly, peace of mind is when it comes to finding the right company to manage your investment.
Please contact Coastal Waves Vacations today to get a personalized rental projection of what your property could earn and to answer any questions you may have!
Coastal Waves Vacations full-service property management includes:
- Cleaning before & after every reservation by assigned cleaners
- The same cleaner cleans your home; gets to know your home & provide any special requests
- Professional linen & laundry service
- Property inspection before & after every reservation
- 24/7 emergency contact for guests
- Guest service is completely taken care of for you
- Rental Agreement for every guest; including expectations, terms & conditions
- Accept payments Visa, Mastercard & Discover to make it easy for our guests
- Keyless-entry with smart home monitoring for owner & guest security
- WiFi enabled thermostats to allow the temperature of home to be monitored/changed when the property is vacant
Routine, preventative & optional maintenance:
- Lawn service, landscaping & debris removal
- Test smoke & carbon monoxide detectors (replace batteries if necessary)
- Replace burned out interior & exterior lights
- Check TV remotes (replace batteries if needed)
- Replace HVAC air filters
- Clean screens on faucets & shower heads
- Unclog/clean drains & pipes
- Pressure wash exterior of the home to prevent mold
- Pressure wash balcony to keep bird mess at bay
- Check fireplace & flue (clean if needed)
- Lubing door hinges & locks when needed
- Paint interior & exterior if touch-up/makeover is needed
- Storm prep before storms
- Schedule routine pest control & facilitate if rodent problem should ever arise
- Schedule/facility pool/hot tub cleaning & maintenance
- Check for signs of water, wind, HVAC & plumbing damage
- Assess patio & deck furniture & grill
- Facilitate routine home maintenance with the vendor or your choice; HVAC, cable, lawn service, etc.
- Address/schedule handling of maintenance emergencies
Full-service advertising on our responsive website includes:
- Professional quality photos of your home
- Detailed descriptions of your home
- 24/7 state of the art online reservation system
- Availability calendars are live & up to the minute
- Search engine optimization (SEO) & advanced analytics
- Advertising campaigns to ensure exposure on the Internet & social media
- Competitive rental rates according to market demand (national & local trends)
List your property & maintain rates on national booking sites:
Always expanding - check back soon for additional updates!
We take care of the paperwork so you don’t have to:
- Maximize your earnings while minimizing expenses
- Up to date reporting & complete accountability
- Timely & proper rental collections & payable disbursements
- Collection & payment of all state & local taxes
- Owner income conveniently deposited directly into your bank account
- Prepare 1099 tax return forms for easy IRS reporting of rental income
- Home Owner’s Portal with 24/7 access
Home Owner’s Portal with 24/7 access includes:
- Option to make reservations for your family & your guests
- Update reservations made by you
- Interactive availability calendar
- Summary of reservations (income)
- Completed maintenance & cleaning (expenses)
- Statements from any month (past or present)
- Sales cycle reports (chose your own dates)
- QuickBooks integration